How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it's more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You're constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.